Saturday 27 February 2016

You are preserved


Saturday, February 27th
You are preserved.

“Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:”
Jude 1:1

Do you know that you are preserved in Jesus Christ if you are born again? When I found this scripture many years ago I knew I could not backslide. If you believe this, then make this confession out loud, “I am preserved in Jesus Christ. I do not backslide.” This is your right in Christ; the right to be preserved.

Jesus said in John 6:37-39, “All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.”

The Father's will concerning you in Jesus Christ is for you to be preserved in Christ till the last day. Believe this, no matter the contention of the enemy for your soul, you shall not be lost. In John 10:27-30 Jesus said, “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.” Settle this forever in your heart: you are in Jesus Christ and no one will be able to pluck you out. Amen.

Confession:
By my faith in the Word of God, I declare that I am preserved in Jesus Christ; I do not backslide. I am in Jesus Christ and no one will be able to pluck me out. Faithful is He that called me who also will do it. Amen.

For further study, read:
John 18:9, 2 Timothy 4:18, 1 Peter 1:5.

Doing the Word
Remain faithful in Christ.




0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION