Saturday 20 February 2016

Cheer up!

Saturday, February  20th
Cheer up!

“Consider [it] all joy, my brothers [and sisters], whenever you encounter various trials”    
James 1:2(ALT)

Do not feel bad that trouble came. The Bible says for you to consider it all joy. Why? That trouble or trial came to be conquered.
2 Corinthians 2:14 says, “Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.” So no matter what comes against you, one of your rights in Christ is to triumph always.

Romans 8:37 says, “Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.” You are more than conquerors over all your challenges; make it your consciousness. Whatever it is that came against you, came to be conquered.

1 Corinthians 15:57 says, “But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” Your victory is sure. Jesus said in John 16:33, “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” He overcame the world for us and He gave us the victory. Cheer up, you have overcome the world.

Confession
Thanks be unto God, who always causes me to triumph in Christ, and makes manifest the savour of His knowledge by me in every place. Therefore, no matter the challenges that come my way, I declare that I am more than conquerors through Him that loves me. Amen.

For further study, read:
Romans 8:18, Romans 8:35-37, 1 Peter 4:12-13.

Doing the Word
Fear not! Instead rejoice in the midst of trials.




0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION