Sunday 14 February 2016

No capacity to fail

Sunday, February 14th
No capacity to fail.


“because every child of God is able to defeat the world. And we win the victory over the world by means of our faith.”
1 John 5:4(GNB)

Now that you are born again, the capacity to fail has been removed from you. If you are born again, failure is not part of your character. That means whatever you touch as a child of God will succeed.

You have been born with the capacity to win, prevail, defeat, overcome and be victorious over the world as a child of God. You cannot be defeated. There is no failure in you because no child of God is a weakling.

2 Corinthians 12:9 says, “And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness…” God says His strength finds complete expression in weakness. So, when a Christian finds himself in a situation where he seems to be weak, God is saying that in that weakness, His strength will find complete expression through him.

Therefore, stop confessing weakness. Joel 3:10 says, “… let the weak say, I am strong.” So, in spite of the weakness of your flesh, say to yourself, “I know that God through me will overcome these things.”

Confession.
In the Name of Jesus, I declare that I am strong, the Word of God abides in me and I have overcome the wicked one. Amen.  

For further study, read:
2 Corinthians 3:5, Ephesians 6:10,
Philippians 4:13.

Doing the Word.
Stop confessing your weakness. Declare His strength over your weakness.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION