Sunday 16 July 2017

An Heir Of God And Righteousness.

“Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.” 
Galatians 4:7

You are an heir of God as a Christian. That means you have inherited His nature, life and ability. One of the reasons why we were redeemed was for us to become sons so we could enjoy our inheritance in Christ.

In Hebrews 1:2 the Bible shows us that Jesus has been appointed heir of all things. Therefore as a joint heir with Him who is the heir of all things, it therefore means that all things are yours.

It is important for you to also know that in Christ, you are an heir of righteousness. That means righteousness is now your inheritance. 2 Corinthians 5:21 says, “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.” Praise God.

Confession.
By my faith in the Word of God, I declare that I am the righteousness of God in Christ. I have the life and nature of God in my Spirit. I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. Amen.

For further study, read:
Romans 8:15-17, 1 Corinthians 1:30, 2 Corinthians 6:16-18.

Doing the Word.
Walk, talk and act like a son of God.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION