Sunday 30 July 2017

The Day To Receive

“And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.” 
John 16:23

In our opening scripture, the Lord Jesus was talking about a day in which we will not need to ask Him for anything. That day is today. These are the days of receiving. So release your faith and be ready to receive from the Father whatever you desire of Him. Jesus said in our opening scripture, “Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.” John 16:24 says, “Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.”

John 16:26-27 says, “At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you: For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.” The Lord Jesus is saying to us here that He does not need to pray to the Father for us because the Father Himself loves us because we love Jesus.

Do you know that the Father Himself loves you and you do not need any intermediary to talk to Him or to pray to Him on your behalf? The Father Himself wants to hear you. You now have direct access to the Father and He is ready to give you whatsoever you ask if you believe.

The Bible says in James 1:5(GW), “If any of you needs wisdom to know what you should do, you should ask God, and he will give it to you. God is generous to everyone and doesn't find fault with them.” Remember that God is generous. And He will always be generous to you because He loves you. This is why the Bible says in Ephesians 3:20, “Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us” This is your day of abundance because it is the day to receive.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I believe I receive the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of you. I believe I receive (name whatsoever you desire) right now according to your Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
 John 14:13-14, Isaiah 65:24, Matthew 21:22, 1 John 5:14-15.

Doing the Word.
Thank the Father for His answers.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION