Saturday 15 July 2017

An Heir Of The Blessing And Grace.

“Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.” 
1 Peter 3:9

In Christ you have been called to inherit a blessing. Ephesians 1:3 says, “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ”

Make this declaration; “I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ.” Remember that the blessing of the Lord makes rich. This means that when you are blessed you shall be abundantly supplied with all good things.

Also, in Christ you are an heir of grace, which means you are an heir of favour. I Peter 3:7 shows us that you are an heir of the grace of life if you are born again. On account of this, I will like you to make this declaration, “I have access to undeserved favour. Wherever I find myself, I find favour.” Acts 2:47 shows us that the believers had favour with all the people.

Ephesians 1:6 shows that you are accepted in the Beloved. “To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.” Note that the word accepted from the Greek word 'charitoo' is used twice in the Bible, in Ephesians 1:6 and Luke 1:28 where it is translated as highly favoured, “And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.”

This means that in Christ you have a right to the high favours of God. You have a right to special privileges and preferential treatment because you are an heir of grace. Be conscious of the blessing and grace that is upon your life.

Confession.
In the Name of Jesus, I declare that the free favours of God are profusely abounding towards me. I am highly favoured. I am blessed to be a blessing until all the families of the earth have been blessed. Amen.

For further study, read:
Genesis 28:4, Deuteronomy 28:1-13.

Doing the Word.
Always expect things to turn out right for you because you are highly favoured.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION