Sunday 9 July 2017

You Are Safe

Sunday, July 9th You Are Safe “I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.” Psalm 91:2 I will like to remind you that on the 3rd you learnt that one of the ways you access your inheritance is by declaring and affirming it. This means that when you see in the Word of God what He has made you, declare it about yourself. This is what we see the Psalmist practicing here in our opening scripture by declaring; “I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God;inhimwillItrust.” God responds to your confessions and that is why as a Christian you must consistently make confessions such as this that are consistent with the Word of God. Your confession of the Word of God today is your deliverance in the day of trouble. Your words determine the boundaries of your life. Please make this confession, “I can never have an accident. I shall never have an accident. I will never have an accident because according to the Word of God my going out is blessed and my coming in is blessed. I am completely delivered from the pestilence that walks in darkness and the destruction that wastes at noon day. No evil shall befall me.” Be careful what you say. I have always told the Lord, “in all your dealings with me let it be in your mercy.” Declare the same about yourself to the Lord so that His mercy will preserve you. This was why David was preserved even when he did wrong. The Bible speaks of the sure mercies of David that was on him and his family. (See Isaiah 55:3, Acts 13:44, 2 Samuel 7:15). Always see to it that your confessions are consistent with the Word of God. Instruction. Declare Psalm 91 over you and your household. Forfurtherstudy,read: Psalm91,Isaiah54:17,Proverbs19:23. Doing the Word Keep declaring and affirming the Word of God.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION