Sunday 23 July 2017

Why Was His Feet Nailed?

“The wisdom I proclaim is God's secret wisdom, which is hidden from human beings, but which he had already chosen for our glory even before the world was made. None of the rulers of this world knew this wisdom. If they had known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.” 
1 Corinthians 2:7-8(GNB)

In crucifixion by the Romans, both your hands and your feet had to be nailed to the cross. Therefore when they nailed the feet of Jesus to that cross they did not know that they were establishing you in glory.

The feet signifies your stand, authority and your right to own land, because the Bible says, “Every place whereon the soles of your feet shall tread shall be yours …” Deuteronomy 11:24 Therefore as the feet of Jesus was nailed to that cross and the blood flowed, it established that wherever the soles of your feet shall tread on shall be yours. It also redeemed your movement because, “For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off. The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD …” Psalm 37:22-23

You would never find yourself at the wrong place anymore. If something evil is going to happen, it will happen either before you come or after you have gone. This is your inheritance in Christ.

Confession.
I declare that I am a packaged blessing. Therefore, because of what Jesus accomplished for me on the cross; I stand in Christ, my authority is established, and wherever the soles of my feet tread upon is mine. Goodly lands are given to me. I will always be at the right place at the right time because my steps are ordered by the Lord. Amen.

For further study, read:
Joshua 1:3, Joshua 14:9, Psalm 40:2.

Doing the Word.
Declare that your day is blessed today.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION