Wednesday 12 July 2017

You Have Headship.


“And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them” Deuteronomy 28:13

In Christ, it is your heritage to be the head in whatever you do. If you are conscious of this truth and you are humble under authority, wherever you find yourself you will always come on top.

Make this declaration; “I am the head, I am not the tail.” This means it is not your heritage to be beneath in whatever you do, all you need to do is to cultivate the discipline of obedience to God and His instructions in whatever you do. As you do He will keep on promoting you.

For instance, when God sent me to come to Yenagoa it looked like a demotion because Lagos was open to me also, but the Lord made me know He was not sending me to Lagos, he was sending me to Yenagoa, Bayelsa State. In obedience I came to Yenagoa. Now from Yenagoa most of my friends are amazed at what God has done. One of them told me that he prays for me everyday because I am an honour to this generation. Think about it, that obedience has made me an honour to a generation.

I pray that God will cause all that you do to be of world class influence. Receive grace for world class influence and to be a pacesetter in your world, in the Name of Jesus.

Confession.
 I am the head and not the tail. I shall be above only and I shall not be beneath. I receive grace to hear and to do God's commandments and instructions to me today and always, in Jesus' Name.

For further study, read:
Deuteronomy 26:19, Deuteronomy 28:1, Matthew 5:13-14.

Doing the Word.
Do all you do with dedication and excellence because you are the head.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION