Thursday 13 July 2017

Your Heritage In Christ.

“With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.” 
Psalm 91:16

Long life is your inheritance in Christ. Make this declaration, “I shall be satisfied with long life. Long life is my inheritance.” I declare over you that you will not die prematurely.
Exodus 23:26 says, “… the number of thy days I will fulfil.” Psalm 128:6 says, “Yea, thou shalt see thy children's children, and peace upon Israel.”

Also, if you are a child of God, you have received the promise of deliverance. From the day you became born again deliverance became your right. Psalm 91:15 says, “He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.” Whatever trouble instigated by hell against you to embarrass you, God says He will deliver you and honour you. This means that after every trouble there is promotion.

Therefore, if you have been through trouble lately, I pray for you that you are coming to your promotion, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

“God is our shelter and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. So we will not be afraid, even if the earth is shaken and mountains fall into the ocean depths; even if the seas roar and rage, and the hills are shaken by the violence. There is a river that brings joy to the city of God, to the sacred house of the Most High. God is in that city, and it will never be destroyed; at early dawn he will come to its aid.” Psalm 46:1-5(GNB)

Confession.
I am satisfied with long life and salvation. The number of my days I will fulfill. I will see my children's children. Whatever and whoever comes against me shall fall for my sake because I have made the Most High my shelter and dwelling place, in Jesus' Name.

For further study, read: 
Psalm 21:4, Psalm 118:17, Isaiah 65:20-22.

Doing the Word.
Speak life always. Don't speak death.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION