Saturday 16 September 2017

Called By Grace.

Saturday, September 16th.
Called By Grace.

“But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace” Galatians 1:15

Our opening scripture lets us know that God desired that you be saved even before you were born. He tried many times to reach you by the gospel of His grace even as He is reaching you today through this devotional.

God's call for salvation on your life is based on His grace (See Galatians 1:15). The Bible also says in Ephesians 2:8-9, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.” This means that we are saved by grace and not by works.

You might be out there feeling like you have messed up God's plan for your life because of the wrong things you've done, but I want you to know that God is reaching out to you today with His grace. What is grace?  Grace is unmerited favour. It is a favour you do not deserve. There is nobody on earth that has not been called by His grace.

One of the great Ministers that have carried the power of God to nations around the world said one time, “I am a man of many mistakes. I wonder why He still loves me.” This shows that God's call is totally by His grace.

Whatever mistakes you may have made, remember that Jesus already died as payment for that sin. He knew you were going to make mistakes, but He made a remedy in His grace.

Ask for forgiveness today and receive grace to live above every weakness in your life.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I thank You for Your grace is sufficient for me and Your strength is made perfect in every weakness in my life, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Romans 3:21-24, Romans 11:5-6, Ephesians 2:5,
Titus 2:11-14, 1 Peter 4:1-2, Hebrews 4:16.

Doing the Word.
Receive grace today to overcome every  weakness in your life. If you will like to have a fresh start, I encourage you to pray the prayer of salvation.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION