Wednesday 27 September 2017

What's Your Family Vision?

Wednesday, September  27th.
What's Your Family Vision?

 “Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.”
Proverbs 29:18

Do you have a vision for your family? Until you have a vision for your family, you are not ready for marriage. Without having a vision for your family, you are not going to take them anywhere.

Without a vision for your family, how are your children going to be raised? Which school are they going to attend? Personally, I had to learn certain things about schooling, because of my children - information  meant to guide me on the decisions to make concerning my children's schooling. I did  that because I wanted to have a home where I can raise children that will inspire the world.

Some people get married without a vision for their family, only for them to start asking questions later in their marriage, wondering about what marriage should be like.

Meanwhile, one of the reasons for frustrations in many marriages is as a result of poor preparation. The quality of your preparation is what decides the quality of your future. Your preparation also decides the quality of your experience, whether in marriage or in ministry. Don't live an empty life like a no body. Find God's vision for your life and live in it. If you are a married man, you should have a vision for your family, because every child that God has given to you to bring forth into the world was brought to the world with a God-given purpose and a direction. Therefore, you have a responsibility to find out from God how you should raise your children.

As a parent “Train up a child in the way he should go. And when he is old he will not depart from it” - Proverbs 22:6. This means that God has ordained a course for your child to follow.

Therefore, make it your responsibility to live your life and guide your family in the light of God's vision for their lives.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I thank you for insight into the hidden details concerning God's vision for my family, my marriage, my children, my spouse, and all that pertains to me, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Genesis 18:19, Deuteronomy 6:6-10, Ephesians 6:4.

Doing the Word.
Make it a responsibility to bring up your children and also guide your family as a whole, in the way of the Lord.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION