Sunday 17 September 2017

Sufficient Grace.

Sunday, September 17th.
Sufficient Grace.

“According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love.”
Ephesians 1:4

Purpose is your permission for entry into the world. Someone may ask, “My father and my mother never married, can I still fulfill my purpose?” Yes you can. He wants you to be a trophy of grace.

Someone else may say, “I was abandoned, but someone picked me up. Can I still fulfill my purpose?” Yes you can, for that was why He protected you from been killed when you were abandoned. God's purpose for your life preserved you.

Have you heard the story of Duncan Williams? His mother was pregnant with twins. In the course of the pregnancy she started bleeding, and was advised to abort the baby. They never knew that there were two babies in her womb, and they were alive. Since there was no scanning, they aborted the first baby thinking that was the only baby in her womb. But the baby left in the womb grew till full term and she gave birth to it. That was how Duncan Williams was born. His mother told him this story many years later of how he would have been aborted.

Duncan Williams said, “She couldn't have aborted me because God had a purpose for my life.” That's why with all your mother went through when she was about to give birth to you, you did not die. It is because God wanted you. Your purpose was so important to God, so He protected you in His grace.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I thank You because Your grace is heavy upon my life. I am daily being energized by Your grace. Your grace strengthens me above all my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may be manifested in me, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
2 Corinthians 6:1, Ephesians 3:7-12,
Hebrews 11:23-27.

Doing the Word.
Consistently declare that the grace of God is empowering you to be, do and have all that God has ordained you to be, do and have.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION