Wednesday 20 September 2017

Live Like Jesus.

Wednesday, September 20th.
Live Like Jesus.

“And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.”
John 1:16

From our opening scripture, we see that we have received of the fullness of Christ. God wants us to be filled with everything that Jesus contains. That is our destiny in God. He wants us to function in every grace that Jesus had.

God wants you to heal the sick and cast out devils like Jesus. God wants you to win souls, pray and love others like Jesus. However, not many of us are living in that destiny. Some are living and suffering like everybody else. That's not living like Jesus.

In the scriptures, when there was no money, Jesus got the money out of the mouth of the fish. If they lacked bread, Jesus multiplied the bread. There was no hopeless situation with Jesus. That is the kind of life  God wants you to live.

God's grace and His fullness is in you. The faith of the Son of God is in you. Paul the Apostle said in Galatians 2:20, “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.”

That should be your meditation and your confession as well. Live your life by the faith of the Son of God who loved you and gave Himself for you.  

Confession.
“I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me.”

For further study, read:
2 Corinthians 5:15-17, 2 Peter 3:18, 1 Peter 2:21; John 17:22-23.

Doing the Word.
Today, meditate on Galatians 2:20.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION