Thursday 21 September 2017

Have A Clear Focus.

Thursday, September 21st.
Have A Clear Focus.

“Unstable as water, thou shalt not excel; …”
Genesis 49:4

One of the reasons we see in our opening scripture why Reuben, the first son of Jacob, could not excel was because he was unstable. Do you understand clearly what you want out of life? Don't live your life without having a clear focus. There are those who are always drifting in life: today they want to be this, tomorrow they want to be something else. They live their lives without a focus and a clear vision.

Be focused and definite about your life. You ought to be clear concerning what you want to achieve, what you want to become, and what you want to have in life. Most people are not definite about these things in their lives, which is why they have become unstable.

If you are into business, you should have a vision for your business. If you are married, you should have a vision for your family. When I learnt about the power of vision and writing it in such a way that I can imagine it, one of the things I wrote as part of my five year goal was about moving into a duplex.  I described it in such a way that I could see it. In less than five years I had already moved into that house.
Let your goals be so clear in such a way that you can see it because we are designed in such a way that we move in the direction of what we see and we desire, and pursue what we see. So, if you can see that vision, it will surely come to pass.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I ask that You grant me an understanding of the times that I may know what to do and how to plan concerning every area of my life according to Your plan and purpose for my life, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Philippians 3:13-15, James 1:6-8, Hebrews 10:23.

Doing the Word.
Stay focused on God's plan and purpose for your life.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION