Wednesday 29 November 2017

Greater Glory

“But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away: How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious? For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.”
 2 Corinthians 3:7-9

According to our opening scripture, if the ministration of death in the Old Testament was glorious, how much more shall the ministration of the Spirit in the New Testament exceed in glory. This means that every good thing or the manifestation of glory manifested and experienced by anyone in the Old Testament is the least we should have.

This means, the experience of glory that Moses had in the Old Testament is the least we should have in the New Testament. The Bible says concerning Moses in Deuteronomy 34:7, “And Moses was an hundred and twenty years old when he died: his eye was not dim, nor his natural force abated.” The Message Bible puts it this way, “Moses was 120 years old when he died. His eyesight was sharp; he still walked with a spring in his step.” If Moses’ eye sight was perfect and he could still walk with a spring in his steps, it means he was not feeble at 120. This reveals the least you should enjoy in the New Testament.

When I discovered this many years ago, I made up my mind that, as a child of God, I will never need to use glasses at anytime of my life even though my parents were already using glasses at that time. Therefore, if you live to be 120, expect that your eyesight would still be sharp and you will still be very strong physically because you are under a more glorious testament.

Confession.
In the Name of Jesus, I declare that, as I excel in years, so shall I excel in strength. My strength is daily renewed like the eagles. My eyes shall not dim and my physical strength shall never be feeble all my days. Amen.

For further study, read:
Psalm 103:5, Isaiah 40:30-31, Job 33:24-25.

Doing the Word
Expect your strength to be renewed daily.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION