Thursday 16 November 2017

Stop The Fear

“For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me.” Job 3:25

Fear is simply false evidence appearing real. You attract what you fear. Job said what he greatly feared and what he was afraid
of is come upon him. So, stop the fear. Also, stop thinking and talking negatively.

What you are confessing is what will happen in your life, whether good or bad. Proverbs 18:20-21(AMP) say, “A man's [moral] self shall be filled with the fruit of his mouth; and with the consequence of his words he must be satisfied [whether good or evil]. Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and they who indulge in it shall eat the fruit of it [for death or life].” The Good News Bible puts it this way, “You will have to live with the consequences of everything you say. What you say can preserve life or destroy it; so you must accept the consequences of your words.” The Message Bible says, “Words satisfy the mind as much as fruit does the stomach; good talk is as gratifying as a good harvest. Words kill, words give life; they're either poison or fruit--you choose.”

It is only the death you speak forth that will manifest in your life. Therefore, stop speaking and confessing your fear; rather start speaking and confessing your faith in the Word of God. Your present condition is an outward description of your thoughts and your words.

Confessions.
In the name of Jesus, I declare according to the Word of God, that I shall not die but live to declare forth the works of the Lord. The number of my days I will fulfill. With long life will I be satisfied and I will show forth His salvation. Amen.

For further study, read:
Matthew 12:35-37, Psalm 118:17, Psalm 91:14-16.

Doing the Word
Never speak death over anything that concerns you.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION