Saturday 11 November 2017

Message Of Life

“And I know his commands lead to eternal life; so I say whatever the Father tells me to say."”
 John 12:50 (NLT)

Jesus brought a message of life.

In John 10:10 the Bible says, “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” Notice that Jesus said He came that they might have life. If He came so that we might have life, it means  we did not have the life He brought. In other words, He was not talking about our natural human life. He was referring to the divine life called zoe in the Greek.

John 1:4 says, “In him was life; and the life was the light of men.” John 3:15-16 says, “That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” Jesus brought eternal life. That means, without believing in Jesus you cannot have eternal life.

Jesus said, “… I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me”-      John 14:6. 1 John 5:20 says, “And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.”


Confession.
In the Name of Jesus, I declare that the Word of Life is at work in me by my faith in Jesus, vitalizing my whole being and reproducing in me the nature and character of Christ. Amen.

For further study, read: 
John 6:63, John 17:3, 1 John 5:11-13.

Doing the Word.
Give God thanks for the gift of eternal life.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION