Friday 4 May 2012

MAY 4th 2012

Reign in life


“And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth”.
Rev 5:10 (KJV)


If you observe the opening scripture, it says we shall reign on the earth. Now, if we all have not been made Kings, He would have said that some shall reign on the earth, but He said we. That means God expects every one of us to reign on the earth. So brothers and sisters start reigning because you can. It is in your nature to reign on the earth. Praise God.
So, it does not matter where you are now or the challenges you are faced with. Decide not to be a victim of your circumstances and just start reigning today because you are a King.

Also know that you are also a Priest, by reason of the anointing of the Holy Spirit upon your life. This is because for you to be a priest, you have to be anointed. This is why the bible tells us in Acts 10:38; “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power”. And then in Acts 1:8 the bible says; “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you": therefore if the Holy Spirit has come upon you, it means that you have been anointed, and that anointing has separated you to be a priest in this life.

CONFESSION
I declare that I have received Power from God's Spirit to rule and to reign in this life. I have dominion over all challenges and I refuse to be a victim of my circumstances. My words are full of power: therefore I speak life to my body, finances, health and all that has to do with me. Amen.

DOING THE WORD
As a priest, take out some time to fellowship with the Holy Spirit and take charge of your day. Please remember to pray for your family members and loved ones especially those that are not saved.

FURTHER STUDIES
For further study read: 1John 4:4, Ecclesiastes 8:4, I John 5:4.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION