Friday 25 May 2012

MAY 25th 2012


The Anointing to heal
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord”. 
Luke 4:18-19 (KJV).

The second purpose why we have the anointing is for healing. The bible says from our opening scripture that Jesus was anointed to heal the broken hearted. Since we are also anointed, it means that we are also anointed to heal.

This means that the Holy Spirit has come into your life not just to make you a preacher of the gospel wherever you find yourself, but also to make you a carrier of God's healing power.
So know that you are first of all a Christian before you are a businessman, you are first of all a Christian before you are a house wife or a husband or whatever you call yourself.
And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high. Luke 24:49 (KJV). The word endued here means to be clothed with. Jesus was telling His disciples that they should not leave Jerusalem until they are clothed with the Holy Spirit.

With that understanding, you also should not leave your house in the morning without been clothed with the Holy Spirit.
Spend time to pray in other tongues until you are clothed with the Holy Spirit before you start your day. If you live your life that way, your life will be filled of power. And you will carry God's healing power to every one in your world.

CONFESSION

Father I thank you for as a believer the signs that should follow the believer follows me. In the Name of Jesus I will cast out devils, I speak in new tongues, I lay hands on the sick and they recover and if I eat any deadly thing it shall not hurt me. In Jesus Name.

DOING THE WORD

Have faith that when you lay hands on the sick they will recover. So if you find someone who is sick today, don't be afraid to pray for their healing because you have received the healing anointing.

FURTHER STUDIES

For further study read:
Mark 16:17-18, Luke 10:17-19, Acts 19:11, Luke 5:17

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION