Saturday 5 May 2012

You can talk directly to the Father

“Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: 6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation”.
Exodus 19:5-6 (KJV).


In the Old Testament, God's plan as we see in verse 6 of Exodus 19; is that He wanted all of the children of Israel to be to Him a kingdom of priests but they ran away from Him. So He had to give them priests. Why did God want them to be a kingdom of priests? Because He wanted them to talk directly to Him, but they were scared and said that they cannot come to Him. So He gave them a priest.
This is why when Jesus rose again, He told His disciples; “I will not need to pray for you, but whatsoever you shall ask the Father in my name He would give it to you.” (John 16:23, 26). That was God's original idea. But sad to say in some churches today, they believe that they have to tell Jesus, who then tells the Father about the needs that they have. This is because they believe that God will hear Jesus but He would not hear them. Now they forgot that on the cross, Jesus took their place and now they have become accepted in the beloved. He took your place that you might take His place.

He suffered what you were meant to suffer, so you can now live life to the full. Jesus died in your Name so you can now live in His Name.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for extending you love towards me by sending Jesus to die for me. Because of His death I have been made righteous and I can now have direct access to you. Thank you Father in Jesus Name. Amen.

DOING THE WORD
Now to practice what you just learnt, ask for something that you desire right now in faith and believe that you receive in Jesus Name.

FURTHER STUDIES
For further study read:
Deut. 7:6-8, Deut. 26:19, 28:9-10, 1Cor. 3:16, 6:19-20


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION