Friday 19 April 2013

Pay attention to details.



“For wealth is not for ever, and money does not go on for all generations.” Proverbs 27:24(BBE)

From our opening scripture we are able to learn that money is transient in nature, we must learn to pay attention to certain important details that will cause us to master money and make speedy progress in our lives or in our business. This is because a lot of times, the difference between success and failure are in these little details like having proper financial management.

As you pay attention to these important details, you must also learn to set goals for yourself. Ask yourself, what do I want to achieve in this month? Or what do I want to achieve in this year? Write it down and work towards it.

The parable of the unjust steward in Luke 16 lets us know that we ought to take records seriously. The steward was able cheat his boss, and there was a waste of resources because they had no records. The boss heard that his steward was wasting his goods so he asked him to give account of his stewardship, but the steward had no account, and since he was going to be fired he decided he was going to go to everyone that was owing his boss, find out how much they owed since he kept no records, and then ask them to pay less.

So if you do not want to experience loss and waste in your business as well, you must learn to keep records.
Start today to begin to keep records; don’t procrastinate because you will not keep records tomorrow if you do not keep records today.

Prayer
Dear Father, I recognize that you have made me a steward over all that I have. They are not mine but yours. I repent for every area of my life where I have mismanaged the resources that you have given to me. I receive grace today for a fresh start and for greater accountability and stewardship over all you've given me. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Further Study
Luke 16:1-8.

Doing the word
Start keeping records today in your business. Please pay attention to details.


1 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION