Friday 12 April 2013

Succeed daily



“He prayed, " LORD, God of my master Abraham, give me success today and keep your promise to my master. ”                         Genesis 24:12(GNB).

In our opening scripture, Eliezer the eldest servant of Abraham prayed to God to make him successful because of what he has been sent to do by his master Abraham.

Success is the day to day accomplishment of goals and targets in the direction of your destiny. It is very important you know this because some people feel that they are a success because they are the Chairman of a Local Government, or because they are a Pastor. No, success is the day to day accomplishment of goals and targets in the direction of your destiny. So you can measure your success daily.

Success is also the attainment of a goal. For instance if you had a goal to finish Primary School and you finished it, that is success for you at that level. We live in levels and we arrive in stages. Not understanding that there are different levels of success causes some people to lose their sense of fulfillment in life. Learn to measure your success from day to day based on the daily accomplishment of goals and targets that are in the direction of your destiny. You will be more fulfilled that way.

On the 5th of April, 1996, the day I got my commission, I was in a meeting and the Lord spoke to me saying, “Never measure success by outward standards, but by inward fulfillments.”

Prayer 
Dear Father, I thank you for I know you will grant me success today in the accomplishment of all goals and targets that are in the direction of your destiny for my life. The angel of prosperity has gone ahead of me today to prosper my way in Jesus Name. Amen.

Further Study
Genesis 24:2-59

Doing the word
Prayerfully write out your goals for today and your plan on how to carry them out.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION