Sunday 11 August 2013

Knowing God's timing.

 “See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.”  
Ephesians 5:15-17(KJV)

From our opening scripture the Bible lets us know that choosing to live in line with God's will for your life is being wise.

Knowing God's timing and His strategy for His plan for your life is also as important as knowing God's will for your life.

It is when you are living in God's will for your life that you can really begin to redeem the time by making the most of every opportunity. It is wisdom for you to know and understand God's plan and purpose for your life and to walk in it.

This is why I am so glad that right from an early age, the Lord kept on sensitizing me on the importance of His will and purpose for my life. Since then I knew exactly where I was going so I did not bother to look for a job because I knew I had a calling. At one time the university I graduated from gave me two job offers trying to employ me but I turned down their offers because I knew where I was going. Therefore, money could not entice me.  

Therefore, I encourage you today to find out God's plan and purpose for your life. If you already know what God wants you to do, go ahead and start preparing yourself for it, and if he instructs you to start, start. Even if you need to start small, you know you are heading up to the top because you are living your life for the reason why you were made.

PRAYER
Dear Father, teach me to number my days that I may apply my heart unto your wisdom. I ask that you grant me an understanding of the time that I may know what I ought to do  in this season of my life in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read: 
1 Chronicles 12:32, Psalm 90:12, Luke 12:47-48.

DOING THE WORD
Follow God's timing. Whatever He says to you do it.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION