Friday 23 August 2013

You must be born again.

“He will give you and explain to you a message by means of which you and all your household [as well] will be saved [from eternal death].” 
Acts 11:14(AMP)

The Bible lets us know in Acts 10:2 that the Roman Centurion Cornelius was “A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway.”

Notice, that inspite of all his giving and all his praying, God still needed him to be saved. This is because until you are saved, you cannot enter into God's perfect will for your life. In other for him to be saved, God told him to send for Peter, who shall tell him words by which he will be saved. (Acts 11:13-14). God sent Peter to Cornelius as a Prophet, just like we see in Jeremiah 1:5.

You have to know that when you are born again, Ephesians 2:10 becomes a reality in your life. This is because you become; “his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.” From this scripture, the Word is saying to us that we are the product of God. In other words when you get born again, you are reprogrammed into God's original plan and purpose for your life.

If you are not born again, you cannot walk into God's purpose just like that. This is because the unbeliever is hindered by his bad habits and his wicked heart. The Bible lets us know in Ephesians 2:2 that the devil is at work in the life of the unbeliever. That means every unbeliever is under the influence of the devil, weather he knows it or not.

That is why you've got to be born again. Don't remain another day as an unbeliever. If you are reading this devotional and you are not yet born again. You have to get born again today, because every unbeliever is under God's wrath(Ephesians 2:3). That means that the anger of God is upon the unbeliever. Therefore the only way to be saved from God's wrath, is to be born again.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for revealing your original plan of salvation for me and the rest of the world. As I walk in it, may God's peace and the assurance of salvation fill my heart and reprogram my life into Your purpose. In Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:
John 20:31, Acts 10:38-43, Acts 16:31, Romans 10:9-10.

DOING THE WORD
We encourage you to receive Christ today and be born again by praying the prayer of salvation.

PRAYER OF SALVATION.
O God, I come to you today. I know am a sinner and have committed sins. 
But I believe in my heart that you died for me, you were buried for me, 
and you were raised from the dead on the third day for my justification.
I take you as my Lord and personal Saviour. 
I declare that I am saved, I am born again from this day forward. 
In Jesus Name. Amen.

We say congratulations to you. You are now a born again child of God and we will like to help you grow spiritually so get in touch with us

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much Sir, this words are indeed transforming.
God bless you Sir.

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION