Tuesday 27 August 2013

Sufficient Grace.

“And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” 
2 Corinthians 12:9(KJV)

Today, it doesn't matter where you weakness lies, I want you to trust God’s grace to empower you in your area of weakness. You may ask, “my father and my mother never married, can I still fulfill my purpose?” Yes you can. He wants you to be a trophy of grace.

Someone else may say, “I was abandoned, but someone picked me up. Can I still fulfill my  purpose?” Yes you can. For that is why He protected you from been killed when you were abandoned. God's purpose for your life preserved you.

Have you heard the story of Duncan Williams? His mother was pregnant with twins, in the course of the pregnancy she started bleeding, and she was advised to abort the baby. They never knew that there were two babies in her womb, and they were alive. Since there was no scanning, they aborted the first baby thinking that was the only baby in her womb. But the baby left in the womb grew till full term and she gave birth to it. That was how Duncan Williams was born.

His mother told him this story many years later of how he would have been aborted.

Duncan Williams said, “she couldn't have aborted me because God had a purpose for my life.” That's why with all your mother went through when she was about to give birth to you, you did not die. It is because God wanted you, your purpose was so important to God, so He protected you in His grace.

Paul the Apostle said in 1 Corinthians 15:10, “But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

PRAYER
 Dear Father I thank you because your grace is heavy upon my life. I am daily been energized by your grace. Your grace strengthens me above all my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may be manifested in me. In Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:
2 Corinthians 6:1, Ephesians 3:7-12,
Hebrews 11:23-27.

DOING THE WORD
Use God's grace to produce supernatural results.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION