Tuesday 13 August 2013

Live for your purpose.

“For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome”                   
Jeremiah 29:11(AMP)  

God had plans for you before you were born. You were born for a purpose. You need to find out that purpose and fulfill it. Remember that God will reward you according to what He has called you to do. But if you do not fulfill your purpose, how will you get your reward?

For instance, lets say I employed brother A to be my secretary. But every time I look at his duty post, he is never there. If he continues that way, he will lose his job. Why? He did not do what he was employed to do. Same thing with life. God has made you for a special purpose, and when you live for that purpose, you prolong your days. Living for God's purpose adds value to your life.

When Paul's ship was attacked by a typhoon in Acts 27, his life was preserved because God's purpose for his life was not over. His purpose preserved his life. That's why I know I cannot be killed. Because I am living for the reason why I was born. And when you find the reason why you were born and live in it, no man in this world can stop you.

Joshua 1:5 says, “There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.” In other words, as long as you live for this destiny, no man born of a woman will be able to kill you.

Consider Joseph, why was he not killed by his brothers who hated him? Or by Potipher, when he was falsely accused of rape by Potipher's wife? He had a purpose, and he  was living in that purpose. Therefore, all the wrong things that happened to him, only helped in moving him closer to the fulfillment of God's dream for his life. This tells you that there is no disadvantage for the man who is living in God's purpose for his life.

CONFESSION
Dear Father, I thank you for I would no longer be disadvantaged in my life because I live my life daily in your purpose for me. Therefore, all things work together for my good, because I love You, and I am the called according to Your purpose.

For further study read: 
Acts 13:25a, Acts 20:24, 2 Timothy 4:7-8.

DOING THE WORD
Stay focused on your purpose and live for it.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION