Thursday 15 August 2013

Separated for a purpose 1.

“But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,”  Galatians 1:15(KJV)

Do you know that God's plan for your life was already there before you were born? His purpose and plan for your life is a call of grace. God already separated you for your purpose from your mother's womb.

Living for that purpose for which God separated you for before you were born is what will make you excited about your life everyday. So if you are not excited about your life everyday, something is wrong.

God expects each one of us to live our lives with a sense of destiny, knowing what He wants us to do with our lives.

It gets my attention when I hear of men in the secular world like Steve Jobs who talked about living with a sense of purpose. And I discovered that people in the secular world who have become very successful will tell you that they are doing what they were born to do. That is the secret of their success.

So the question I will like to ask you today is this, are you doing what you are born to do?

Some successful people out there in our world today have become successful because they are doing what they know they were born to do. Some of them are painters because they know that they were born to paint and they are making millions out of painting because they've aligned themselves with what they were born to do.

PRAYER
Dear Father I believe I receive insight into God's plan and purpose for my life. Thank you Father for as I align myself with your purpose for my life, may all the men, materials and resources that are necessary for my progress flow to me freely in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read: 
Jeremiah 1:5, Luke 1:15-16, Acts 9:15.

DOING THE WORD
Stop struggling, simply align yourself with what God wants you to do.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION