Tuesday 20 August 2013

YOUR DESTINY

 “But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace, To reveal his Son in me” 
Galatians 1:15-16a (KJV)

The destiny of every Christian is for Christ to be revealed in them. That is what Christianity is. Christianity is Christ revealed in a human person.

As a Christian, let Christ be seen in you because that is your destiny. This is my driving force as a Christian. This is why our vision statement says, “As we preach the full message of this new life, our goal is to raise a people who are like Jesus …”

A time should come in your life that someone should look at you and say, “I see Jesus in you.” or “You remind me of Jesus.” That is your destiny.

Paul the Apostle prayed for the Galatian Church in Galatians 4:19 saying, “My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you”

The Bible instructs us in Romans 13:14 saying, “But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.”

Colossians 3:10-11 says, “And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.”

INSTRUCTION
In your own words today, consecrate yourself to your destiny in God. Submit yourself to completely depend on Christ and the Power of His Spirit and His Word to produce the character of Christ in you.

For further study read: 
Colossians 2:6-10, 1Corinthians 1:30-31,
Galatians 3:27-28.

DOING THE WORD
Pray Galatians 4:19 for yourself, your loved ones and every member of your ministry.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION