Thursday 22 August 2013

TRUE SUCCESS 2

“For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.”     Romans 8:29(KJV)

From our opening scripture, the Bible says, “For whom he did foreknow …” To foreknow means to know beforehand. In other words, God knew you beforehand and He predestinated you.

To predestinate means to determine beforehand, it also means to set boundaries. In other words there are certain boundaries that God has set for you in life. For instance, I cannot contest for presidency in this country. It is outside the boundaries that God has set for me because of His destiny for my life.

If I were to contest for presidency and I won and went ahead to do great things for Nigeria, I will still be a failure. Why? It is because I am outside of God's will and His plan for my life.

When you discover God plan for your life, trust it and stick with it because your prosperity is right there. The Bible says in Jeremiah 29:11(GNB) “I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for.”

So, no matter where you are today or how small you may have to start in God's plan for your life be confident knowing that, “Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase.” (Job 8:7)

Job 8:7 God's Word translation reads thus, “Then what you had in the past will seem small compared with the great prosperity you'll have in the future.” Remember that there is much glory ahead of those who will stick with God's plan for their lives.

PRAYER
Dear Father I thank you for the grace to remain faithful and committed to your plan and purpose for my life in spite of  every distraction. Thank you Father for grace to finish well and finish strong in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read: 
Joshua 1:1-8, 1 Samuel 15:1-29, Philippians 3:12-15,
2 Corinthians 10:12-18.

DOING THE WORD
Stop comparing yourself with others, but stick with God's plan for you.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION