Monday 5 August 2013

Be Spirit led.

“Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.”                   
 Isaiah 48:17(KJV)

I remember the story of a dear minister of God who had been in the ministry for about twelve to fifteen years, the Lord appeared to him and said, “you've just entered into the first phase of your ministry.” Then the Lord spoke to him and said, “Many of my servants live and die and never enter into the first phase of my plan for their lives.” I want you to think about that statement.

Don't wait till you are sixty to discover that you've been going on your own direction and you have not started living out God's plan for your life.

In the year 1991, after thirty-one years of ministry, a minster of God said; God spoke to him that he had just entered into the first phase of his ministry.

Most times many of God's children allow their training to take a long time, while others do not bother to find out God's plan and purpose for their lives.

Consider this: Kenneth Hagin pastored successfully for twelve years, yet he was not fulfilled. So, he want to pray. While he was praying, God told him that he did  not call him to Pastor.

In other words, those twelve years of his life will go unrewarded.

This is why I always want to do everything I do by the Spirit's leading concerning my personal life or the ministry. I do this because I don't want to do anything that will slow us down as a ministry. For instance, we employ people by the Spirit's leading, because if you employ a Jonah in your ship, you will slow down your progress and you will have so many losses.

PRAYER
Dear Father teach me to number my days that I may apply my heart unto wisdom. I ask that you fill me with the knowledge of your will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding so that I may walk worthy of you and  be fully pleasing  to you in every way, in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read: 
Psalm 32:8, Romans 8:14, Acts 13:1-2.

DOING THE WORD
Follow the leading of God's Spirit in your decision-making as you stick to God's plan for your life.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION