Sunday 24 April 2016

God loves you

Sunday, April 24th
God loves you.

“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.”
3 John 1:2

Do you know that God loves you and He wants the very best for you? If you are not convinced about God's love for you and your well-being, you will not be able to trust His will for your life. When you believe that God loves you, you can trust His decisions for your life.

There are Christians who become uneasy whenever you tell them to find out the will for God for their lives. The reason they respond that way is because they do not believe in God's love for them.

When you know that God is wiser and smarter than you and that He wants the best for you, then obeying Him becomes easy. When you trust that God's decisions for you will bring you good, it becomes easier for you to accept His plan for your life.

E.W Kenyon struggled to answer the call of God until God spoke to Him saying, “I am more concerned about your success than you are.” I want you to know today that yielding to God's will is for your benefit because He is more concerned about your success than you are.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I believe in your love for me and your commitment to my well being. Today, I humbly commit to accept your plan for my life. I choose to turn away from going my own way even as I yield to your will today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Deuteronomy 11:22, Deuteronomy 30:20,
Jeremiah 29:11.

Doing the Word
Surrender to God's will.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION