Saturday 16 April 2016

Flee premarital sex

Saturday, April 16th
Flee premarital sex.

“And Jacob said unto Laban, Give me my wife, for my days are fulfilled, that I may go in unto her.” Genesis 39:21  

Sex is only allowed within the confines of marriage. Conjugation sexually is only permitted when you are married. No man has a right to sleep with a woman he is not married to. Fornication or adultery has great consequences, it ought not to be named among us.

Proverbs 6:20-29 say, “My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother: Bind them continually upon thine heart, and tie them about thy neck. When thou goest, it shall lead thee; when thou sleepest, it shall keep thee; and when thou awakest, it shall talk with thee. For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life: To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman. Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids. For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life. Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned? Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned? So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.”

Prayer.
Dear Father, I commit to chastity and holy living in my thoughts and conduct. I ask that you continually strengthen me by your Spirit to do what I ought to do and to refuse to do what I should not do, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Psalm 119:9-11, Proverbs 7:7-27, Hebrews 13:4.


Doing the Word
“…whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.” Philippians 4:8




0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION