Monday 11 August 2014

Activate the ability of the Spirit

“Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands. For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” 
2 Timothy 1:6-7(KJV)

Today I want you to know that the day you received the Holy Spirit, an anointing came upon you to make you a success in life. This is because you received all the ability of the Spirit into you the day you received the Holy Spirit. This means that all the wisdom of God is inside of you if you have received the Holy Spirit. See 1 Corinthians 1:30.

Therefore if you have received the Holy Spirit as a child of God, stop making wrong confessions about your self and your job. Stop saying words like, “I don't just understand my job” or “I am just confused, and I don't know what to do.” Instead of making such complains, why don't you just take out some time to pray in the Spirit concerning all that's bothering you.

When you pray in the Spirit in other tongues, you are activating the power of God and the abilities of the Holy Spirit will be activated in your life. As you pray with this understanding in the Spirit, wisdom will be activated in you, your fears will fade, you will be empowered by the Spirit to do the previously impossible. It will also produce in you a new sense of confidence and peace, it will produce soundness in your mind and discipline in your life.

I encourage you to maximize the abilities of the Spirit in you by exercising yourself in the Spirit and praying in other tongues everyday.

PRAYER
Dear Father I thank you for giving me the gift of the Holy Spirit. Therefore I declare that my life is filled with power, my life is filled with love, and I have a sound mind filled with wisdom, discipline and excellence in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read: 
Isaiah 11:1-2,  Jude 1:20, 1 Corinthians 14:18.

DOING THE WORD
Based on what you’ve learnt today, if there is anything bothering you, please take out time to pray in the Spirit concerning it.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION