Saturday 9 August 2014

Christ consciousness

“My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,” 
Galatians 4:19(KJV)  

Today, our opening scripture reveals to us what it truly means to be a Christian; it is Christ reproduced in you. Being a Christian does not mean to be weak or powerless as those who lack understanding may want to portray Christianity.

I will like to share with you the testimony of a brother who understood what Christianity was. While he was in the park on his way to church one day, armed robbers were shooting sporadically  into the air, and before he could escape, he was met by a stray bullet. Now instead of the bullet to enter into his body, it touched him, rolled down his body and fell to the ground even as he remained unhurt. Immediately this happened, all those who witnessed it gathered around him and he used that opportunity to preach to them.Wow.

You may want to ask, why didn't the bullet enter? It is because he is conscious that he is wrapped with the Holy Spirit and power. Are you also living your , life conscious of this reality; that you are wrapped up with the Holy Spirit and power? It is important for you to live with that consciousness because your safety depends on it.

CONFESSION
In the Name of Jesus, I declare that I dwell in the secret place of the Most High, therefore I abide under the shadow of the Almighty. No evil shall befall me neither shall any plague come near my dwelling. I am protected from the pestilence that walks in darkness and the destruction that wasteth at noon day. A thousand shall fall at my side and ten thousand at my right hand but it shall not come near me because I am wrapped up with the Holy Spirit and power.

For further study read: 
Isaiah 54:17, Acts 28:1-6, Romans 8:10-11.

DOING THE WORD
Maintain Christ consciousness.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION