Wednesday 20 August 2014

Your memory box

“But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.” 
John 14:26(KJV)

Today I want to let you know that the Holy Spirit is your memory box. This is because the Bible says in our opening scripture that the Holy Spirit is the One who teaches you and brings all things to your remembrance.

Therefore it does not matter weather you are preparing for an exam or an oral interview, do not be afraid. Yes it is important for you to read, so go ahead and read all the materials you need to read. When you have done all the reading you need to do, remember that it is the Holy Spirit that will brings all things to your remembrance. This means that if you read it, you will remember it because the Holy Spirit is your memory box.

Child of God it is important you know that the Christian is never forgetful. This is why I don't ever try to remember because I know that the Holy Spirit is my memory box. So as long as I read it, the Holy Spirit is obligated to bring it to my remembrance.

Therefore I encourage you not to lean on your brain or your mind, lean on the Holy Spirit. When you lean on the Holy Spirit, no matter how they twist the question, you will know how to answer it.

CONFESSION
In the Name of Jesus I declare that the Holy Spirit is my memory box, therefore I do not forget because He brings all things to my remembrance. I declare that the Holy Spirit has all answers and He is inside of me, therefore I boldly say that all answers are inside of me. Amen.

For further study read: 
Matthew 10:19-20, Acts 6:9-10, 2 Timothy 1:7,
1 John 2:20,27.

DOING THE WORD
If you forget anything, just pray in tongues and ask the Holy Spirit to bring it to your remembrance.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION