Saturday 30 August 2014

Live in Him

“For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring” 
Acts 17:28(KJV)

Our opening scripture lets us know that we dwell in God, He is our dwelling place. We live in Him, that means we have been wrapped up with God. So God is your shield, He is the house in which you live.

For instance, for a thief to get into a house, he would have to break into that house. In the same way, for someone to be able to break into your life, they would have to go past God first. That lets you know how secure you are in Christ, because whatever cannot break into God cannot break into your life. That is why the Bible says in Psalm 91:10, “There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.”

In Colossians 3:3 the Bible says, “For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.” If your life is hidden with Christ in God it means that no witch can pluck your life because they do not have access to it.

In the light of this truth that you have received today from the Word of God, I want you to settle it in your heart that you cannot die prematurely because your life is hidden with Christ in God, therefore the number of your days you will fulfil in Jesus Name.

Jesus said in John 10:28, “And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.”

PRAYER
Dear Father I thank you for your Word that has come to me today, I receive the Word with faith and I declare according to your Word that, “There shall no evil befall me, neither shall any plague come nigh my dwelling.” “With long life will You satisfy me, and show me Your salvation.” In Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:
Psalm 121:1-8, Proverbs 12:21, Job 5:19-27.

DOING THE WORD
Declare Psalm 91:1-16 over your life and the lives of your loved ones.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION