Tuesday 26 August 2014

Divine Immunity

“Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” 
Luke 10:19(KJV)

Today I want you to take note of the latter part of our opening scripture where the Bible says, “…and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” This means that in this authority we have in Christ we have divine immunity.

Child of God you need to realize that there is nothing that the wicked can do to you that can harm you. Some Christians may begin to live in fear because they heard that a certain group of fetish persons have said they are going to stop them. No! they cannot stop you because you have divine immunity over all the ability of the enemy.

The Bible says in Isaiah 54:15, “Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.” This means that people will surely gather against you, it doesn't matter who they are and where they may be gathering against you, I want you to know that you have a more sure Word, that whosoever gathers against you shall fall for your sake.

The Bible also says in Isaiah 41:10-12(GW), “Don't be afraid, because I am with you. Don't be intimidated; I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will support you with my victorious right hand. "Everyone who is angry with you will be ashamed and disgraced. Those who oppose you will be reduced to nothing and disappear. You will search for your enemies, but you will not find them. Those who are at war with you will be reduced to nothing and no longer exist.” This is your heritage in Christ.

CONFESSION
In the Name of Jesus, I will not be afraid because God is with me. His grace is sufficient for me, His strength is perfected in every weakness. I am victorious in Him, and anyone who rises up against me will be ashamed and disgraced because I am the anointed of the Lord. I have divine immunity over all the ability of the enemy.

For further study read: 
Numbers 23:19-23, Hebrews 13:5-6, Psalm 27:1-3.

DOING THE WORD
Fear nothing.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION