Tuesday 19 August 2014

Success by the Spirit

“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,” Luke 4:18(KJV)

The Holy Spirit who is the source of the anointing. He is also the source of wisdom, understanding and knowledge for every kind of expertise in this life. Jesus succeeded in His ministry on earth because He functioned under the anointing of God's Spirit; He preached and did all the mighty works He did because of the anointing of the Holy Spirit that was on Him without measure.

Therefore if you are a leader in the house of God or a minister of the gospel, your success in the ministry is tied to the Holy Spirit and the operation of the anointing upon your life.

If you are in business as a child of God, your success is also tied to the Holy Spirit. So, you must daily submit to the influence of the Holy Spirit and His guidance in your life because as you do, your success even in business will be amplified. This was evident in the life of Joseph to which Pharaoh testified in Genesis 41:38-41, “And Pharaoh said unto his servants, Can we find such a one as this is, a man in whom the Spirit of God is? And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath shewed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thou art: Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou. And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, See, I have set thee over all the land of Egypt.”

From the above scripture, you will notice that Joseph did not become the Prime minister of Egypt because he knew Pharaoh, no. Joseph became the Prime minister of Egypt because he had wisdom and discretion which was a working of the anointing of God's Spirit upon his life.

CONFESSION
In the Name of Jesus, I declare that the source of wisdom is in me because the Spirit of God who is the Spirit of wisdom lives in me. Christ is the wisdom of God, and Christ is in me. Therefore the wisdom of God is inside of me augmenting my potential and causing me to excel in all that God has called me to do. Amen.

For further study read: 
Daniel 5:11-12, Daniel 6:1-3, Colossians 1:27-29.

DOING THE WORD
Don't lean on your strength, rely on the Holy Spirit to help you.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION