Friday 8 August 2014

You are sentenced to succeed

“According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:” 
2 Peter 1:3(KJV)

Do you know that the day you received the Holy Spirit who is the power of God, you received all that you require for life and godliness? You received all you require for life and godliness the day the power of God came into you when you received the Holy Spirit.

Child of God I want you to know that the day you started speaking in tongues, you were sentenced to success. A lot of Christians do not know what they received the day they received the Holy Spirit. This is why John the Apostle wrote in 1 John 4:4 saying, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.”

The Greater One lives in you, therefore stop being afraid of the devil, he has been defeated and he is under your feet. Our Lord Jesus won the victory for us and has declared us more than conquerors in Him. Praise God.

CONFESSION
In the Name of Jesus I declare that in Christ Jesus I am victorious over satan and all his wiles against me. I have been sentenced to a life of success because I have all I require for life and godliness by His divine power that is at work in me.

For further study read: 
1 John 5:4-5, John 16:33, 1 Corinthians 15:57-58.

DOING THE WORD
Always go for more knowledge of the Word of God.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION