Sunday 17 August 2014

Augment your Potential

“And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.” 
Luke 24:49(KJV)  

As a child of God, you should be conscious of the anointing of God's Spirit on your life because without the anointing on your life, you would have no influence. Without the anointing of God's Spirit upon your life, you will live your life beneath your potential as a child of God, this was why before Jesus sent out His disciples to do the work of the ministry, He endued them with power from on high;  in other words He told them to wait for the anointing. This is because the anointing of God's Spirit came to augment your potential, and without the anointing you have nothing to give.

In Exodus 31:2-5, the Bible shows us the operation of the anointing of God's Spirit in the life of a man named Bazaleel and how that anointing augmented his potential to be able to do what God has called him to do.

Exodus 31:2-5 says, “See, I have called by name Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah: And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship, To devise cunning works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass, And in cutting of stones, to set them, and in carving of timber, to work in all manner of workmanship.”

I want you to know that the same anointing of God's Spirit is available and can fully equip you to do all that God has called you to do.

CONFESSION
In the Name of the Jesus, I declare that the Spirit of the LORD rests mightily upon me, may the Spirit of wisdom and understanding fill my life with insight and excellence, may the Spirit of counsel inundate my mind, may the Spirit of might strengthen my inward man, may the spirit of knowledge fill my heart with revelation, and may the Spirit of the fear of the LORD establish my heart in righteousness and holiness. Amen.

For further study read:  
1 John 2:20, 27, John 14:26, John 16:13.

DOING THE WORD
Keep your confessions consistent with who God has made you by His Spirit.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION