Wednesday 9 March 2016

Forgiveness removes judgment

Wednesday, March 9th
Forgiveness removes judgment
.
“Then Pharaoh called for Moses and Aaron in haste; and he said, I have sinned against the LORD your God, and against you. Now therefore forgive, I pray thee, my sin only this once, and intreat the LORD your God, that he may take away from me this death only.”
Exodus 10:16-17

One of the prerequisite for you to receive forgiveness is for you to first admit that you are wrong. You must first acknowledge your sin before you can be forgiven of your sin (1 John 1:9). This was exactly what Pharaoh practiced in our opening scripture. He first of all acknowledged that he had sinned before he asked to be forgiven, and when he did, the Bible says in Exodus 1:19, “And the LORD turned a mighty strong west wind, which took away the locusts, and cast them into the Red sea; there remained not one locust in all the coasts of Egypt.”

If God can forgive Pharaoh who was a wicked man and removed the judgment against him immediately, why do you then believe that God is punishing you His child for the mistakes you made in the past. Today I will like to let you know that it is not God who is punishing you, but it is the fear, condemnation and unbelief or the lack of confidence you have in your heart concerning God's everlasting love and eternal forgiveness towards you that has kept you in bondage to satan.

I encourage you to allow God's love flood your heart and release your faith in His eternal forgiveness towards you, then resist the devil; cast out that pain, sickness, disease and every manipulation of the enemy around you. Because you are forgiven, you ought to be completely free.

Confession.
In the Name of Jesus, I declare according to the Word of God in John 8:36 that if the Son therefore shall make you free, you shall be free indeed. Therefore, I declare that I am free from condemnation, guilt and every oppression of the devil because of the sins of my past. Jesus has made me free; therefore, I am free indeed. Amen.

For further study, read:
Numbers 21:5-9, Jeremiah 3:12, Luke 15:18-24.

Doing the Word
If you have done wrong, confess it to your heavenly Father having faith in His mercy to forgive.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION