Friday 11 March 2016

Permanent deliverance

Friday, March 11th
Permanent deliverance.

“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,” Luke 4:18

In our opening scripture, the word 'deliverance' actually means 'aphesis' which means forgiveness. This means that when I find someone that is captive I should preach forgiveness.

God's Word translation actually makes it clearer by putting it this way, “The Spirit of the Lord is with me. He has anointed me to tell the Good News to the poor. He has sent me to announce forgiveness to the prisoners of sin and the restoring of sight to the blind, to forgive those who have been shattered by sin,”

Why is it important to preach forgiveness? It is important because the doctrine of forgiveness deals with the root of condemnation, and if that is not dealt with no one will be able to experience permanent deliverance. Therefore, if you really knew you have been forgiven from the day you got born again, you will not be bound to any devil. Confession.
In the Name of Jesus and by my faith in the Word of God, I declare that I have received deliverance and complete liberty from all captivity because I have received forgiveness in Jesus Christ. Amen.

Confession.
In the Name of Jesus and by my faith in the Word of God, I declare that I have received deliverance and complete liberty from all captivity because I have received forgiveness in Jesus Christ. Amen.

For further study, read:
Psalm 146:7, Zechariah 9:11-12, Psalm 107:10-16.

Doing the Word
Praise Him for liberating you from all captivity.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION