Tuesday 15 March 2016

I do not condemn you

Tuesday March 15th
I do not condemn you.

“… Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.”
John 8:11

Our opening scripture captures the words of Jesus to the woman who was caught in the very act of adultery. She was supposed to be stoned to death because of her sins according to the law. When the scribes and Pharisees brought her to Jesus, they did not know they were bringing her to the lamb of God who taketh away the sin of the world. See John 1:29.

Jesus said to her, “…Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.” What Jesus said to her, He is saying to you today. Jesus is not the One condemning you; it is your sin that has brought condemnation to you.

I encourage you to come to Jesus today, acknowledging Him as your Saviour and Lord.  Confess your sins and He will forgive you and remove the weight of condemnation from your heart. When you know that God has forgiven you of your sins and He does not condemn you because of your past sins, you will be able to go and sin no more. In other words, you will be free from the power of sin. So, until you are free from condemnation you will not be free from sin.

I have got no condemnation on my conscience because I know I am eternally forgiven and fully forgiven. The Bible says in Acts 13:38-39, “Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.”

Confession
In the Name of Jesus, I declare according to my faith in the Word of God in Galatians 3:13 that Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law, being made a curse for me: as it is written cursed is everyone that hangeth on a tree. Therefore, I have been washed, sanctified and justified in the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of God. Amen.

For further study, read:
Romans 5:20-21, 1 Timothy 1:15-16,
Romans 6:12-14.

Doing the Word
Set your mind on the things of the Spirit and you shall not fulfill the desires of the flesh.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION