Sunday 13 March 2016

Repent

Sunday, March 13th
Repent.

“Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;”
Acts 3:19

If you are still falling in and out of sin, you need to fully understand the doctrine of repentance and forgiveness. To repent like we said when we began on the first of this month is a change or alteration of mind or a change in ones thinking.

Romans 12:2(GW) says “Don't become like the people of this world. Instead, change the way you think. Then you will always be able to determine what God really wants-what is good, pleasing, and perfect.” When you change your thinking to begin to see and live your life from the view point of God's Word, you will be victorious over your struggles in the flesh.

God is always ready to forgive, but he does not want you to remain a captive of sin. Do not choose to continue in your sin. Wilfully choosing to continue in sin and becoming unrepentant will attract judgment. We see this in Revelations 2:19-22, “I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first. Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.”

Listen to the counsel of God to you today, and repent from all sin. If you are not born again, I encourage you to pray the prayer of salvation below.

Prayer of Salvation.
“O God, I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe that He is the Son of God. I believe that He died for my sins. I believe with all my heart that God raised Jesus Christ from the dead on the third day. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is my Lord. I take Him as my Lord and personal Saviour. Jesus, come into my heart, make me a new person. I receive eternal life into my spirit even now. Amen.”

For further study, read:
Isaiah 55:7, Ezekiel 18:30-32, Acts 2:37-38  

Doing the Word.
Forsake your sins.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION