Monday 21 March 2016

How do you think?

Monday, March 21st
How do you think?

“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: …” Proverbs 23:7a

The word 'thinketh' in our opening scripture refers to 'acting like a gate keeper,' 'that which allows something in or out.' This means that your mind or the way you think is the gate keeper of your life. Wrong thinking can bring sickness into your life. Thinking or seeing yourself based on the Word of God can bring healing, prosperity and soundness into your life as well.

There are some findings that have been made in medicine by medical doctors that reveal that the human brain or the human thinking controls his health. It has also been found out that there are things like caps that protect the cells in the body. There are also free radicals in the human body; these free radicals induce diseases in the human body, but they are not able to make you sick unless they are able to break through the caps that protect the cells. It was revealed from the findings that when an individual starts thinking sickness and fear thoughts, as well as speaking negative words, his cells will open to receive the sickness.

This means that when a person falls sick, he or she opened him or herself to it. They allowed that sickness to come in with their mouth and their thinking. Proverbs 4:20-22(AMP) say, “My son, attend to my words; consent and submit to my sayings. Let them not depart from your sight; keep them in the center of your heart. For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh.”

Confession.
In the Name of Jesus, by my faith in the Word of God I declare that I am strong;, the Word of God abides in me, I have overcome the wicked one. I live my days in prosperity and health. The Word of God is at work in me, producing life, healing and health to my body. Amen.

For further study, read:
Proverbs 12:18, Proverbs 16:24, 3 John 1:2.

Doing the Word
Cultivate the habit of speaking the Word of God to your body.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION