Tuesday 9 August 2016

Restoration of Praise

Tuesday, August  9th
Restoration of praise.

“In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:”
Amos 9:11

The restoration of the tabernacle of David refers also to the restoration of praise. Praise will accelerate your harvest and cause every opposition before you to melt. Amos 9:13 says, “Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed, and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt.”

When you begin to humble yourself to praise God, those you think will dishonour you will begin to honour you. When David's wife Michal complained about the way David praised God, David answered and said to her in 2 Samuel 6:22(AMP), “I will be still more lightly esteemed than this, and will humble and lower myself in my own sight [and yours]. But by the maids you mentioned, I will be held in honor.”

The Bible says in 2 Samuel 6:23, “Therefore Michal the daughter of Saul had no child unto the day of her death.” She had no child because she despised praise. But as you choose to praise the Lord, it will break the curse of barrenness. Therefore if you are believing for a child, I encourage you to get reckless with your praise.


Instruction.
Please read Psalm 118 in praise to the Lord.

For further study, read:
Psalm 113:1-9.

Doing the Word
Praise the Lord.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION