Saturday 6 August 2016

Wonders of praise


Saturday, August  6th
Wonders of praise.

“I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.” Psalm 18:3

The man that praises God has no worthy opposition because praise silences every opposition. Praise is celebrating God. Celebration is never a quiet event. It is loud and wild. Psalm 50:23 says, “Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.”

Praise pleases God. Psalm 69:30-31 say, “I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving. This also shall please the LORD better than an ox or bullock that hath horns and hoofs.”

The Lord told me that praise is the key to having landed properties. He also said, “Unleash praise in your church. Praise releases governmental authority. Tell your people to engage themselves in acts of praise and I will give them authority in this land.”

This is a time for you to praise like never before. Your praise will lead you to increased authority. David came to authority through praise.
(See 2 Samuel 6:14-21)


Instruction.
Please read Psalm 138 in praise to the Lord.

For further study, read:
Psalm 50:14-15, Psalm 34:1-22.

Doing the Word.
Declare Psalm 91 over you and your household.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION