Tuesday 16 August 2016

The right attitude

Tuesday, August 16th
The right attitude.

“He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much …”
Luke 16:10

I will like you to observe your life. Have you really been grateful to God? It takes humility to live a life of praise and thanksgiving. How much do you appreciate the little things that happen in your life? Are you faithful in giving God thanks for the little things? If God can find you faithful in thanking Him for the little things, you will begin to see greater things. Do not take anything that God does in your life for granted.

God watches your attitude with little before He promotes you. So if you do not learn to cultivate the right attitude and be grateful now with what you have and where you are, it may take longer for you to see the increase and greater miracles you desire. Remember 1 Peter 5:5-6, “…be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble. Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:”

There are people who make statements like, “If God blesses me more now, I will be more dedicated and committed to Him.” That is not correct, because if you cannot be dedicated and committed to God at the level you are now, you will not be more dedicated and committed to God if He increases you more. First, be dedicated and committed to Him, then watch Him increase you to higher dimensions. It is when you seek Him first, that He adds to you what others put first. (See Matthew 6:32-33)

Prayer.
Dear Father, I thank you for the gift of life. I thank you for who you have made me and for all that I have. I believe greater things shall be done in my life and through me. Teach me your ways and by your grace I will always put you first above all else, in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Psalm 34:9-10, Psalm 37:18-19,25, Psalm 84:11-12.

Doing the Word
Thank Him for His faithfulness.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION