Friday 25 November 2016

Feed your spirit.

Friday, November 25th.
Feed your spirit.

“Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.”
Psalm 42:11

Your personal devotion can help you to remain in health. Time spent in the Word of God; reading, studying and meditating will make your spirit strong. Having a strong spirit will cause you to be immune to all forms of sicknesses and diseases.

Time spent with God will keep you in health. I heard the story of a minister of the gospel who was sick and he had to take some time to rest. One day as he studied the Bible, by the ministry of the Holy Spirit to him, he discovered that he had not been feeding himself. So, he was only studying to get good messages to preach to others but he was not feeding his own spirit with the nourishment that came from the Word.

Practice Proverbs 4:20-22 because you are as healthy as your study life. “My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.”


Creflo Dollar was diagnosed with prostrate cancer some years back. After he told his wife, he locked himself up for seven days; seven times in a day he will confess the Word of God then he would watch Gloria Copeland's healing school videos and read healing scriptures from the Bible, listen to healing messages and healing scriptures. In seven days maintaining that routine bombarding himself with healing scriptures, confessions, messages, videos, they did not find prostrate cancer in his body anymore. That is what will happen to you when you feed your spirit; every trace of sickness will disappear.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I take personal responsibility today to feed myself with Your Word, as I do, Your Word gives life and health to all my being, in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Proverbs 3:5-8, Proverbs 4:4,10,  Jeremiah 33:6.

Doing the Word.
Give as much attention as you can to feeding your spirit until you get the result you desire.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION